Today’s small businesses have more marketing options than ever before. In the land of digital marketing tools alone, analytics are ever more powerful, automation is ever farther-reaching, and targeting is ever more precise. With that power has come increasing complexity. According to a Survey by Infusionsoft, there is increasing evidence that reflects the need for better analytics and automation of the entire Marketing Lifecycle. Kashworks has privileged insight into the way this trend is developing and we can assist in making your Marketing strategy move from the sluggish platform to a more exciting trajectory.
Marketing Insights By Kashworks
The results paint a rich picture of the state of small business marketing in 2016. In this report, Infusionsoft examines :
• Goals and Priorities: What are small business owners hoping to achieve with their marketing in 2016?
• Challenges: What are small business owners struggling with and seeking to improve in 2016?
• Tactics: What tools and techniques are small business owners trying out (and succeeding with) as they move toward their marketing goals?
• Opportunities: What advantages can small business owners seize in 2016 that will help them reach their goals and get ahead of their competition?
• Trends and Predictions: Finally, we’ll share the trends we predict will come to the forefront of small business marketing in 2016.
Schedule a Session for Infusionsoft Marketing Efforts
To get the summary of this incredible report and the gist of the deductions, Contact Kashworks and we can schedule a session.
We can discuss the way to improve the Marketing efforts, the best practices and also the step by step guide to a more effective and optimized Marketing Budget you should plan for 2016.